Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New Piano


I have wanted a real piano my whole 15 years of marriage but have been very grateful for the digital piano that Scott bought me years ago.  I always said that one day when we finally buy a house I will buy a real piano . ..that has been the dream anyway.  In July my Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Jarvis were heading up here to Washington to celebrate his birthday with his family and they brought me the biggest surprise ever. . .a beautiful piano just for me!  I am so blessed and I am so happy to have such an amazing instrument in my home.  I didn't get to really sit down and play it for a few months because I wasn't well but when I finally got to I was in love!  It has the most beautiful sound and is in excellent condition for having sat in her garage for 20 years!  

No comments: