Certainly proud of her new utensil using skills!
Our little strong gymnast can hang on this island for a long time. . she just loves it!
Stick horse racing is always quite the popular recess on raining days here.
Puppies and Tutus! She's toying with the idea of going to nursery next month but isn't so happy that she can't just push the kids that take her toys. Being a third child she kind of knows how to fight for what's hers. I suppose I need to work on that.
What kind of mom leaves the back door unguarded so little ones can just walk right off the step on the gravel concrete. . .sooooo sad.
She was a little impatient with how long it was taking me to get a bowl and spoon so she just helped herself. I guess I should be glad she's so self sufficient.
She's not the greatest of sleepers, in fact she a lot like my Avonleah when it come to sleeping which means. . .very little and very restless. . .but when I hold her close she snuggles in and gets a good nap every once in awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment