Sunday, April 6, 2014

Have I mentioned?

Have I mentioned why I am so scattered and only posting once a month?  Perhaps the problem lies in the fact that not only have I been dealing with some health issues but awhile ago I was called to be the YW President in this ward.  My ward has 54 girls. . .literally FIFTY FOUR . . .that's a lot . . a lot of work!  So I've had to really stretch myself to figure out how to fit everything in being a homeschooler, a mom, a wife, a YW president, oh and deal with the fact that scott is gone from about noon to midnight every day and most weekends.  So it's busy here, I'm not complaining but it has been a very difficult adjustment.  Needless to say I am pushing forward with lots of faith and just making things work. 
 My attempt to show my mom my new skirt. . .I'm not hiding behind the door I am literally holding on for dear life because I nearly fell into the bathtub! 
 Came up with this brilliant babysitting solution so I could get through the New Beginnings program one night. . .I just put them in "jail" and kept them in a room across the hall and kept checking on them. 
 
 I am "getting the opportunity" to once again complete the personal progress program so this is the start of my Faith Value Project.  Plus it's a motivation to really get our family vegetable garden growing and follow the words of the prophets to feed our children fresh food we've grown.



No comments: