This post has literally a billion pictures, okay maybe only 20 which is still A LOT, but it's okay because Valentine's Day is a special celebration at our house not only because it's the day of expressing love and kindness but because our amazing Adelaide was born on this day 5 years ago!
The first part of the day we celebrated with a Unicorn Themed Birthday Party followed by an afternoon Valentine's Day party at School!
We did some valentine themed crafts and school worksheets and then we exchanged valentines in our mailboxes and ended our day with some yummy conversation heart covered brownies!
I love how excited she was to get some new books and yes, that is aluminum foil wrapping paper covered in red Saran Wrap . . .ummm I couldn't find the wrapping paper so I improvised!!
Pin the Horn on the Unicorn was a lot of fun and even little Abigail gave it a shot.
Yes I made that semi symmetrical cake and no I did not take a swipe of the frosting there on the side . . .who could that have been . . .AVONLEAH, uggh she is always sneaking and ending up in time out for that, little stinker!
She wanted to go to the skating rink on her birthday and since we are on a tight budget as we work on some financial goals we cleared out the garage and made our own skating rink! It was a fun surprise because she thought we just weren't going to get to go and had very kindly accepted that we wouldn't be skating on her birthday!
Adelaide is a very special little addition to our family. She is so loving and kind and she really wants to be good. . .she also wants to make sure everyone else is good to so she often gets a little bossy while trying to force everyone to do the right thing! I often have to remind her that forcing people was Satan's plan hahaha! She is really intelligent and helpful and always wanting to learn new things, she helps me around the house and is the best clothes folder and laundry separator and assistant chef ever. I am so blessed to have her happy little helpful self in our family. Happy 5th Birthday Adelaide!
No comments:
Post a Comment