We were a little short on participants for the nativity but we had Mary, an angel, baby Jesus (doll), and a unicorn :)!! After reading the nativity we watched the nativity video on lds.org and what a beautiful spirit it brought into our home on this special night. I am so blessed to have a testimony of the birth of our Savior and to be able to share that testimony with my children.
So Christmas Eve turned out a little different than I planned and required a little compromising on my part (because I do not want to have to recall anything negative about this season I shall leave out the drama in this post hee hee! ) but in the end what mattered is that we all got to be together and that we got to honor the Savior by reading/watching the nativity, singing some songs, sprinkling some food for the reindeer and setting out cookies and milk for Santa. Thank you Uncle Bryan for taking some amazing pictures of my darling girls on Christmas Eve.
No comments:
Post a Comment