Thursday, September 12, 2013
Happy Birthday To Me!!
Pardon the ridiculous looking selfie. . .I cannot figure out how to look normal when I take my own pictures , maybe because I don't know how to make those ridiculous duck faces that all the teenagers make but "ain't nobody my age got time for that!" Plus I'm kind of old now being 36 and all so somehow I've gone an entire two months and avoided all picture opportunities and I'd be a downright bad blogger if I didn't put a picture of myself up on my birthday. I wasn't expecting a whole lot this year since we just moved and Scott had some of his family in town and I was fine just getting to have a fun day together as long as cheesecake was involved. Then on my birthday eve I was surprised with not only cheesecake and candles but this amazing bike. I know it looks like something a 12 year old would drive but I'm 12 at heart when it comes to my love of bikes. . .I mean seriously, pink and white beach cruiser with a real basket!!! It's a dream come true, and the girls love that I can go riding around the neighborhood with them. Now I just have to save up for a trailer so Abigail won't have to miss out on all the fun! My girls and Scott really outdid themselves this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment