Monday, June 24, 2013

Moving, Midway, and Girls' Day

 I love how Violette wears a tutu every single day with a matching headband. . .she is so darling!
 Emmalene will probably hate that I posted a picture of her but she's so cute and so fun I just had to. . .here she is holding cutie Braxon and not looking pregnant at all with baby girl number six!
 I love watching my little sisters enjoying their children. . .little wild hair Wesley and Vanessa are so cute together!

 We found this darling gazebo on one of our nightly walks in Midway. . .what a beautiful city.

The girls and I got to spend an extra week after the reunion in Utah.  We helped my parents move from Park City back to Midway into the cutest house and then we got to have a little more time with everyone.   My sisters and I had a girls' day where we just hung out, made pb&j sandwiches for the kids and had fun laughing and talking and painting toenails!   I treasure my yearly memories with my family and I secretly covet my sisters that get to live in the same state as each other.. .boo hoo not fair!  It was such a fun trip and I'm so grateful for family and for the strong ties we all have with each other.  It's such a blessing to have people who love and support me unconditionally and who are such great supporters for my children. 

No comments: