Monday, June 24, 2013

Cherry Hill and Hanging Out!




Chilling on the splash pad (Grandma, Aunt Ethnee, and baby Wesley)

Aunt Ethnee and Abigail
Jumping with Daddy
Finally okay with the feel of grass!
Wow what a strawberry!
Avonleah, Ella and Abigail hanging out
 Violette and Adelaide playing "pretty kitties"

It was tons of fun to spend half of the second day of the reunion at a local water park.  The kids had a blast floating the lazy river, playing in pirate's cove and riding the slides. Well most of the kids. . .for our dear sweet Adelaide even the lazy river is much to risky of a water ride *smirk* and she spent most of the day snuggled up by anyone lounging in the pool chairs.   I must say the highlight of the day was when most of us adults decided to brave the rapids. . .okay it's not really a big dangerous water park ride but when you put us all together in a train it makes for great fun!  Shae fell off his tube before the ride even started and then I of course became the big joke of the day because I flipped over 3 times during the ride and finally while standing drenched and hurting I said, "I don't want to do this, don't touch my tube, just go on without me!"  Ha ha, as if I could walk down the rest of the ride. . .it was a really fun day for most of us and lots of fun to do something new and adventurous!  The afternoon was filled with just hanging out and having fun catching roley-polies, riding bikes, skating, dancing, and just chatting!  What a fun end to our Rohrer Family Avengers Reunion.


No comments: