There are days when my sanity is iffy and my patience is thin and I begin to wonder how I will make it to 11:30 am recess. . .let alone 4:00 pm daddy's home time. On those days I want to lock myself in the bathroom and cover the bottom of the door so those little fingers can't reach in and bother me and hide for just 10 minutes and cry. . .and then there are days when my girls remind me why it is that I love being a mother. I find Avonleah sitting on the floor with Abigail playing peek a boo and they both are belly laughing and just loving each other so much. And then there's Adelaide who for whatever reason has to wear roller skates all day everyday and even asks if she can wear them in the shower. . . no, Adelaide skates and showers are not good mixes. ..ever, ever I mean never ever.
The other day I asked the girls to babysit Abigail while I did something (stuffed my face with chocolate and diet coke behind their backs) and they made up a game called "pretty princess" where they prop Abigail up on all these pillows with blankets and put a crown on her and she was laughing and loving all the attention. . .I guess I'll keep them.
No comments:
Post a Comment