Friday, April 5, 2013
Time to Dye Those Eggs
Coloring Easter Eggs is something that I used to put in that oh so messy and frustrating category of crafts that includes; carving jack'o'lanterns, glitter, any painting project, and frosting cookies. But since I've started homeschooling I've had to relax A LOT when it comes to messy projects. . .so bring on the mess girls! We sharpied our eggs with designs first and then let them soak in the traditional colors enhanced with vinegar for brightness. Adelaide said it smelled like pickles! Scott apparently was thinking of the wrong holiday and made a jack'o'lantern egg. It was a fun night and the girls were so excited for EB to visit. We made sure to write him another letter this year asking him to come on Friday night instead of Saturday so we can focus more on the Resurrection of Jesus on Sunday and so we had a busy busy weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment