Friday, April 5, 2013
Scientific Fun!
Well after 20 days of patiently waiting and watching our caterpillars have turned into "beautiful butterflies" (did you just hear that chubby caterpillar's voice from Bugs Life?). . .It has been such an amazing experience to see such a transformation occur and to recognize that God really has put such diversity and individuality in all of his creations. We also got to do some experiments with crickets this week as we studied about warm blooded and cold blooded animals and after the initial trepidation of holding such "scary" little things the girls had great fun playing with the crickets after school. I love this picture of Avonleah because it captures the very reason why we are doing what we are doing Homeschooling her. . .to find that light, that zest, that beauty in her eyes again. Little by little I am seeing her grow into her self and find confidence in who God has designed her to be. I'm so proud of her courage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment