Saturday, February 2, 2013

Loads and Loads of Pictures

 Lots of and lots of slobbery cuteness
 Adelaide babysits her while I get stuff done!
 Sisters

 Looking cute for church!
 Still a little scowly
 So stinkin' cute. . .those chubby cheeks are so awesome
 Scott and his little brother Andy
We have some big exciting news that we'll be sharing soon but in the meantime we have spent the past month making some really hard decisions, and experiencing a lot of really hard things as a family, and losing a lot of really needed sleep, and emotionally eating way too darn much, and also having some really special spiritual experiences together and so because of all that I didn't update the blog as much as I should have.  But here are some fun pictures of us just hanging out together and watching our little Abigail get bigger and so much fun to play with and apparantly she's a thumbsucker . . .it's kind of cute! 

No comments: