Well it's official . . .we . . .are . . .homeschoolers *gulp*
It was a long and hard decision to make but we are excited about this new venture in our family. I could list all the pros and cons and I've heard everyone's judgy judgments of our decision but what I know for sure is that for our family this is the right thing to do right now and because of that I have eased myself into the role of being a teacher/mom/wife/exhausted person. We are really excited that we found a curriculum that not only covers all the major subjects but infuses gospel principles in all of them and allows us as parents to help our children recognize God's hand in all areas of their lives. So now I'm on a quest to find out how homeschooling moms actually find time to do anything . . .srsly . . .when am I supposed to watch Downton Abbey with all these kids here 24/7?
No comments:
Post a Comment