Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween Trunk of Treat

Well after weeks and weeks of changing their minds and flip flopping back and forth between Aurora, Cutie Ghosts, Ladybug, Unicorn, puppy, and oh so many more Halloween costume ideas the girls finally decided on what to be for Halloween 2012.  So . . .drumroll please . . . 
Introducing Ginny Weasley and Pretty Bee!
Avonleah wanted to make sure everyone knew she was Ginny Weasley and not Hermione Granger (because Ginny has a crush on Harry ahem) and so she used a Book of Mormon and turned it into Tom Riddle's Diary by covering the front with post it notes with the title and the the picture . . .it was so funny when she was flashing it around at the ward trunk of treat!  Adelaide kept coming up to Scott and I and sticking her cute little bum out trying to touch us and saying, "Sting!"  Scott and I were both big losers who were not creative this year . . .he had to work late and came to the party in his work attire (boring) and I went as a tired, swollen, hugely pregnant lady!  All in all it was a fun year and my girls looked so darling.  I love their choice of costumes this year. 




1 comment:

Heather Adams said...

so so so glad Abigail is finally here! Can't wait to see her personality and how she fits into your family. lucky little thing!