Well
I'm officially half-way done with my thirties which means . . .well according to my girls that I'm kind of old now, according to my doctor I fall into the maternal high risk category even if I didn't have problems, and according to the latest polls well on my way to the amazing newness that the fourties are now! Whatever is means, I'm happy to be here, to be alive, to have 2 and almost three darling girls and a loving husband. Bed rest sure did put a kink in our birthday bash plans but we all made it work! Avonleah made me a smoothie (love the ease of the Dole Shakers), Scott brought me beautiful pink and white flowers, and a tiny cheesecake that he decorated with a bonfire of candles and an artistic flare of caramel! It was a fun day but I will be so grateful when all this sitting around is finished!!
http://youtu.be/gkq9HEYiDIY
No comments:
Post a Comment