My parents got me out of the house for just an hour one day (against doctors orders ha ha) and I got to sit in the sunshine and watch everyone have loads of fun at the Splash Pad! It was so delightful to see how simple little things bring such happiness to my girls. My mom is always telling me to find joy in every aspect of my life and to find things to smile about even when things are bleak and watching my darling daughters have so much fun brought such a big smile to my face. It's never been easy for me to get these amazing little people here to earth but every part of the journey has been worth it and I'd do it all over again ten times if God allowed. I am so greatful for my loving parents who taught me so many beautiful truths about life and love and happiness. Thank you for a fun fun trip Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment