Saturday, February 11, 2012
Weekend Fun
Bathtime equals practice you swimming skills in our house so both girls spent a fair amount of time "swimming" this weekend while I caught up on some "things". . . okay while I wasted time on Pinterest and watched a few more episodes of Downton Abbey and read ridiculous young adult fiction. Saturday morning Avonleah was crying about how the vacuum cleaner was too "scary and loud for her to use by her tiny self" in a great dramatic effort to get out of her chores. When I went to check on the progress I found Adelaide gladly lending her cleaning skills to Avonleah with such a serving attitude! I love how the vacuum is bigger than she is and she's just smiling away having a grand old time. At least I got one who likes to keep things clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment