Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To Scott!


If I was one of those fancy bloggers I'd write "35 things I love about my husband on his 35th birthday!"  But unfortunately I'm not one of those bloggers and although I definitely have 35 things I love about him I'd rather not dive into a long post that would cause y'all to fall asleep with boredom.  Instead I'll say this  . . .After 13 years of knowing this man he's still full of surprises, he can still make me laugh, he has learned to deal well with my drama by being very quiet and offering a hug, and he's taught me that getting along is more about getting used to each other instead of trying to change each other.  It's been a difficult year full of surprises in our family so his birthday was very low key, we had some of his favorite crock pot chicken chili, I invited his Mom to join us for cake and ice cream and we sang a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday!  Thank goodness he's not high maintenance in the birthday department because I would have failed miserably, I will say that the very "manly" camouflage decorations are quite spectacular!  Happy Birthday Scott!

No comments: