Monday, September 12, 2011
Watermelon and Lasagna oh my!
Adelaide is in love with lasagna...and no not the homemade deliciousness kind, but the frozen aisle stauffer's kind. Good? Bad? Who cares, it tastes close enough to homemade I could probably tell one of those itty bitty white lies and claim i slaved away all day on it! Ahem, anyway, its like $7 and I don't feel one bit bad for budgeting it in the groceries. So tonight after announcing we were having lasagna and watching her literally jump up and down saying "lasagna lasagna" I added we were also having watermelon...her other favorite. I'm super mom tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
another award winnin' pic . . . violette can't get enuf watermelon either. here's to pinkish-red poo!
Hi my dear friend. I should be unpacking but I decided I had to sneak away to the computer and check up on you guys. I had so much fun going back and reading all of the posts I have missed. I am so happy to see you guys doing well. I have been absolutely horrible as far as phone calls, and I actually have a new number now. I need to call & catch up with you soon. I mostly wanted you to know I was thinking of you and I miss you. You are one of the most Amazing and Wonderful people I know. Give your beautiful daughters big hugs from me. Love ya!
Post a Comment