Monday, September 12, 2011

Insomnia much?!

Have I mentioned that getting Avonleah to actually sleep is next to impossible? Srsly the girl does not sleep much, therefore I do not sleep much and that makes me practically running on pure caffeine and willpower most days. According to Avonleah tiredness apparently also makes me grouchy...she so sweetly told my friend Deanna this little gem of information ha ha! So the other night I'm wondering why there's banging coming from her room...and here's what I find...supposedly practicing handstands is just another great way to get all her "energy wiggled out.". P.S. We've put a trampoline in her room...srsly...in the hopes she'll get tired enough to sleep soon. Oh my goodness I'm exhaustified!

1 comment:

Sonda Bryce said...

I used to drive my mom crazy...most of the time probably but mostly late at night when I would get an organizing itch! This girl of yours...she is goin' places!