So my littlest sister Ethnee came up to the great state of Washington hoping to go to school, move by the beautiful Puget Sound, sing in the rain and start her life anew. . .needless to say the job market has not been cooperative with her efforts . . .It's been two weeks and you know what they say about fish and guests (sssshhhh they stink after 3 days) . . .
She's an awesome multi-tasker and has perfected the art of continually texting on her cell phone, thus her new nickname "Textnee", and stealing my Iphone to play train conductor until my battery is completely run down and my messages have all been ignored!!
She has helped with the girls by allowing them to decorate her awesome hair with every bow in the house. . .doesn't she look amazingly thrilled!
Srsly my bed not only has been overrun by girls who need to come and snuggle in the middle of the night and then sprawl all over my side, I now have Ethnee in there too. . .maybe I'll just "couch" myself!
Apparantly kitchen chairs make an amazing clothes line. . .always a nice look when people stop by . . .
This is her permanent spot on the "I can't find a job and my life is over" days. . .notice how she has also adopted my favorite TV quilt and TV pillow . . .I think she's moving in
My diet is shot to heck because she has decided to learn how to bake here at my house. . .she's doing an awesome job although we won't mention the smoke alarm incident. . .hmmm
Good for my dish load. . .bad example for the girls. . .I think she drinks out of the milk carton with a straw too!!!
Of course all of this is in jest, I love her so much and we've had lots of fun, I will be sad to see her go if someone doesn't recognize her amazingness and give her a job soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment