Monday, May 23, 2011

Top Ten Men for 2011

Every year I try to put together a hottie list for my blog and of course I don't allow myself to repeat. . .it's like shopping new trends... so here's my new hotties of 2011

ADAM LEVINE - ok so admittedly he's definitely not my normal type, but something about him has always got me, I love Maroon 5, I watched a couple episodes of "The Voice" just to see him and he's just plain hot . . .although I could do without his tattoos (nice tiger Adam!)
CAM DIGANDET - I didn't really notice him much when I first watched Twilight because he was decked out in long hair and fangs but HELLO Cam woo hoo!  And on a side note his family lives right here by me, perhaps I'll go introduce myself!
CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY - maybe he made one of my earlier lists, but srsly he is just too cute, I often catch myself browsing the SOAP channel trying to find old episodes of One Tree Hill just to see his cuteness!
COLIN FARREL - umm wow he is srsly the kind of man that would get me into a lot of trouble . . .those chocolatey eyes and his bad boy persona. . .I did hear through the celebrity gossip grapevine that he has a kid and a wife and settled down so I'm out of luck but never say never right?!
DAVID BECKHAM - The snake is srsly a little corny and over the top but I would watch soccer just to see him play!
ERIC DANE - One Word "McSteamy!"
GERARD BUTLER -Okay maybe it's his accent. . .maybe it's because he was Phantom in the movie version of Phantom of the Opera but I love him and his roguishness
PAUL WALKER - Hello blue eyes. . .enough said
TAYE DIGGS - Ummm speechless. . .*embarrassed blush*
ZAC EFRON - pretty sure he's barely legal to uh get into an R rated movie, but I've been waiting for live EVER to put him on my list because he's just a darling little thing. . .I may be old enough to be his mother but hey Demi Moore got Ashton Kutcher. . .enough said!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I can drive you right past Cam's parents house, right on the lake.

I mean, if I knew where they lived...because I don't want to look like a stalker. I'm old enough to be his mother, for Pete's sake!

Afuvai Family said...

Love Collin and Gerard!