We've been praying a lot and working on reverence (ok I know you shouldn't take pictures during prayer time but they looked so darn cute!)
Lots of playground time with our friends (and yes I had to take one of these cuties to the bathroom behind a tree . . .white trash I know but a consequence of walking to a no honeybucket park!)
Yes she cannot seem to open her eyes when it's time to drop Avonleah off at school so she sleeps in the car for the whole trip!
Breakfast of Champions = Goldfish in a goldfish theme bowl, yeah mom of the year!
My new form of discipline. . .I call it caging . . .ha ha I'm totally kidding so all you dialing CPS put your phones down . . .this is Adelaide playing "puppy" isn't she a cute puppy sleeping in her cage!
Umm pretty sure this is not sleeping . . I love how she has this little lantern and she's trying to be all sneaky reading her book!
Giving our newest cousin/nephew Quentin lots of love!
1 comment:
Hahah you are hilarious with the "caging" idea! Cute pictures, how could they not be, with those cute girls!
Post a Comment