We were so lucky this year to have a wonderful friend get the cutest dresses for our girls! Easter Sunday was lots of fun in their twirly dresses! Of course it's nearly impossible to get both girls looking at the camera, smiling, opening their eyes, not sticking their tongue out, or looking halfway decent at the same time. . .one of these is clearly the best but I can't figure out which one it is!!
I am so thankful for the Easter Holiday and the wonderful reminder it brings that Jesus Christ lives, that he is my Savior, that he made it possible for me to return to live with him someday. I am so grateful for my personal relationship with my Savior Jesus Christ and the comfort it places in my heart in my times of need.
2 comments:
Awww, they look so sweet! Happy Easter :)
They are growing up sooo fast! Too cute! :)
Post a Comment