Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Easter Morning!
The Easter Bunny visits our house on Saturday Morning so Sunday can be a day of celebrating the true reason for the season! This year he hid 43 eggs and thank goodness Avonleah awoke so early . .ahem. . .6:00 am, because she had scouted all of them out before I even could think of opening my eyes! Sadly poor Adelaide dislocated her toe on Friday evening falling off the couch (srsly you can't make this stuff up!) so she was crawling around on the floor like a puppy dog searching for eggs within her reach. It was so hilarious but I forgot to take very many pictures! We did find out that Easter Bunny not only likes a carrot snack but especially enjoys it when you leave him a ruby red apple for a treat! And P.S. Adelaide's toe is fine, I am an awesome doctor and popped it back in when she was already screaming! She responded by saying, "never hurt me like that again Mommy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment