Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

 Avonleah said, "mom my gift to you was letting you sleep in . . .I know it's Sunday but I decided to watch some cartoons because I know you love to sleep in and never get to!!!"  I loved loved loved her gift!
 Avonleah also made me a beautiful character at school that looks like a mom with six eyes!  Yes I said "six eyes"  she told me it was because when she grows up she wants to be a mom like me except she's going to have six eyes because she'll need them to keep watching all her six kids!  Ha ha . .she is awesome!
When I was a little girl all I wanted was to grow up and be a mother . . .and I will just say that no matter how hard it is and no matter how much my patience is tested it is the best job ever.  My girls are so amazing and I am so blessed to have them.  Being a mom is my favorite part of life thus far!

No comments: