Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spirit Week!!

 In my defense it was Scott's job to construct the space helmet for the Astronaut parade. . .let's just say that paper mache does not dry in the state of Washington . . .it molds, thank goodness Ethnee and I were able to save the day with the construction paper, duck tape, puffy stickers and tin foil decopage project!! 

 Crazy Hair Day . . .I actually wanted it to look "crazy" but she actually looks so cute!!

Okay before you judge this "homeschool outfit"  I tried everything possible to talk her out of wearing the Little House on the Prairie nightgown but my little confident beautiful girl wore it complete with pink sweats underneath and those awesome sneakers. . .what a goof!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Now I have to say something about your homeschool outfit comments. True, we do have those days, but we be styling some days too!!! ;)