This may be bad parenting but I pretty much buy myself at least 20 minutes of pure solitude each and every day by turning on a trickle of water, putting the hand soap in reach and letting Adelaide got to town washing her hands. . .OK this may not be funny for some of you who have known me for lots of years and can remember a particularly nutty OCD period of time where I obsessively washed my hands with steel wool and hot hot water. . .ahem thank goodness for mederma scar cream and therapy!! This is not what that is, at least I hope it's not, it's merely my sanity solution. Problem is she really likes the dispensing the soap part of the routine so my hand soap collection is getting low. Anyone who has contact with the Easter Bunny could you tell him to hold the jelly beans and throw in some soap. Just a thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment