Thursday, April 21, 2011
To Sleep Like a Baby
For the record my babies do not sleep . . .my toddlers rebel at their ONE nap a day by 2 1/2 and my school age child requires the minimum required sleep to function. I fill them up with protein shakes and follow the strict bedtime schedule and they do all right but darnit I want to sleep in a little and I need a freakin' rest after lunch for at least 20 minutes. Of course Adelaide loves to sleep . . .sleep in until 9 am because she stayed awake until midnight talking and asking to watch Little Einsteins. . .or of course when I wake her early to keep her "on schedule" she falls asleep sitting up on the couch at 9 am. . .*facepalm* I'm now going to drink my diet coke directly from the 2 liter and not feel one bit ashamed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I fully support Diet Coke. I'm right there with you!
Hope your family is having a great Easter!
Post a Comment