Adelaide was wondering why the eggs were dying and why we were killing them? Umm how about someone come up with a better word than "dyeing" for Easter Eggs. . .oh yeah it's "coloring Easter Eggs" stink, I forgot to think that through before opening my big mouth!
Proud of her orange egg although minutes before she threw quite a fit that I hadn't made purple dye. . .as if her purple shirt, purple apron, purple pants, purple skirt over the pants, and purple socks weren't enough purple for one day.
I swear six year olds are so ridiculously emotional, well at least mine is right now. . .I might fall apart completely and break into crocodile tears if I knocked an egg off the table and it cracked. . ."now we'll only have 11 eggs and that's not a dozen. . " Good grief it's just an egg Avonleah. I promised she could have it for breakfast and the tears dissipated. AAhh
So proud of all of our 12 eggs!! Don't you love our bright vibrant colors (thank you vinegar trick)
The Three Musketeers getting all ready for Peter Cottontail. . .does anyone remember what Papa used to do at Easter Time when he'd see Peter Cottontail running down the road?
No comments:
Post a Comment