I think I drank nearly 3/4 of a 2 liter of Diet Cherry Coke while anticipating Scott coming home at 11:00 pm so I could rush off to the Eclipse Premiere. . .Avonleah decided I should wear these false eyelashes, ummm probably not but she sure think she looks awesome
Adelaide spent most of the day being super sweet because she is . . .well she is just really sweet
And yes, like the dork that I am I wore not only a Team Edward shirt, but I did bring along my hot date Pocket Edward . . .I can't even begin to be serious when wearing this T-shirt and carrying the little vampire man. . .srsly what 30 something mom feels incredibly secure in such juvenile obsessive paraphanelia? I felt the need to cover my shirt walking in to the theater because all these little girls were like, "we hate your shirt. . .we love Jacob, he's way hotter." Ummm okay he is hotter but I'm still Team Edward 100% for too many reasons to even start listing.
Dear Summit. . .thank you for making this movie wayyyy better than the last. . .but you just can't put a shirt on Jacob can you . . .and Bella you make me throw up a little in my mouth every time you tell Edward you won't marry him or you kiss Jacob. . .sheesh get your head straight girl and stop doubting your soul mate. . . leave Wolfy Boy for Renesme!
So here's a particularly lamespice 2:30 am approval grin from me . . .I loved it. . .all of it . . .and I would go again tonight if I frankly didn't feel like I was going to pass out from exhaustion. . I am so old!!

1 comment:
Ok, so this is my 3rd comment for today, but I gotta! I loved Eclipse, it was super fun sitting by you, and I personally LOVED your shirt and was a little covetous of it. Bella IS and always will be annoying to me. I think mostly because it's her and not me there..hahaha...Nah. Josh has his moments of Edwardness. Oh and when my anti-Twilight sister was visiting she started reading my Twilight book, and ended up taking it back to Idaho with her, and last I heard she was in the middle of New Moon which she BOUGHT. So yay! Another addict.
Post a Comment