After much research and swindling and making sure that we received the Boeing Employees discount we scored an awesome service plan with AT&T and the only deadzone is now on the couch. . .oh well can't win them all. I thought buying refurbished Iphones was overkill. . .do I really need a phone that does everything?! Turns out YES I DO!! I love my Iphone and here's why. . .

- Scripture App no more having to get out of bed to find my scriptures!
- Ability to watch Twilight while working out on the "dreadmill"
- Check my email without opening my laptop
- Waking up to my favorite tunes and automatically knowing the weather and overnight important new flashes
- The educational games for my girls. . .sight words flash cards aren't so boring for Avonleah any more
- Couch to 10K app to keep me motivated and motivated on my exercise goals
- Grocery list scanner. . .just scan the barcode of the used up item and WAH LAH it appears on your list!!
1 comment:
I just read Cathy this and said . . . "honey, Rene is still on her iPhone honeymoon." She said, "I remember that, babe." I'm still sorta on it. Gotta start saving my pennies for iPhone 4. ENJOY. There is NO GOING BACK. You might start to love it almost as much as Pocket Edward. The couch dead zone is worth it.
Post a Comment