Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cute Little Cupcakes . . Cooked by the Devil!

Have I mentioned that I have the world's two cutest girls? They are in every way the two most delightful devilish little cupcakes. When we went to find out if Adelaide was going to be a girl the ultrasound lady commented on how darling Avonleah was and Scott responded, "yes a cute little cupcake cooked by the devil" to which she slyly responded, "well cupcake #2 is on the way!"
But seriously these girls are witty and funny and full of naughtiness and curiosity and intelligence. Not a day goes by without some amazing drama and happening. In fact Avonleah was brushing my hair at "Aladdin's Beauty Salon: A Whole New World of Styles Just For You" right in our living room and she said, "Mom you seriously look beeeaauutiful, you should never curl your hair again because it is as beautiful as mine when it's long and straight. . .and I love those yellow lines Auntie Lene put in" (I tried to explain that I have not curled my hair since the 90's and the curls were natural frizzy craziness caused by Washington weather but she didn't believe me) This coming from a girl who only hours earlier was yelling from time out how I was the worst mother in the whole wide world and that I should be more like Boo Boo Grandma because she was a way better mother. Oh the drama!Adelaide is such a matter of fact little thing. . .she tells me when it's nap time, when she's wants food and today she told me she was a big girl not a baby. . .how sad is that. . .I need another baby and I'll even dream of yet another cute little sassy cupcake!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I can't believe Adelaide can say so many things! What a big girl. I can't wait to see you at the Eclipse premiere... it will be my first midnight movie showing ever. I hope no girls scream... except for you. That would actually make me laugh. Bring Pocket Edward, mmm k?

Miss you.