Being a parent is challenging and rewarding all at the same time. It is definitely the most diverse and demanding job I myself have ever taken on and it definitely rewards me by showing me all of my weaknesses and sometimes my strengths. It is rewarding to hear that you are the "best mom in the whole world" and often it is heartbreaking when you hear "you're not making Jesus happy and you can't live by me in heaven. . .(smile)" I am rewarded daily by these two little bundles of energy and sass and I am rewarded by a husband that can celebrate princesses and umbrellas and infuse a little G.I Joe in there somewhere! I am just so grateful for God allowing and trusting me to raise these two amazing little women. "My cup runneth over." (remember that from Hope Floats. . .tear)
No comments:
Post a Comment