Baggy One Size Too Big Jeans . . .I know it's horribly taboo in the fashion sense of things and definitely not the most flattering look but I just have the hardest time wearing jeans exactly my size even when I was anorexic skinny I wore a size bigger than I needed. Something about baggy jeans just screams comfort and for some odd reason I just feel better about myself when I'm not trying to squeeze my chubby self into some muffin top inducing jeans!
Crocheting, have I mentioned that I love crocheting? I know that you all may not appreciate my Granny Square quilts I make for you or my 1942 baby booties and dishcloths but there's something so cathartic about crocheting. I love love love it!
Glee . . .I know I put it on the last list, but srsly I love this show, when I'm watching it I find myself smiling. . .full on teeth baring, cheek hurting smiling. I love it. . .love it love it love it!
The "Tent Scene" in Eclipse . . .maybe I'm secretly a bit sadistic because I enjoy the sacrificial pain Edward experiences, maybe I have a secret love triangle with me, Edward and Jacob but probably it's just because Edward is so dang amazing that he puts Bella's comfort above anything else. . .sigh, what a dreamy vampire!
TEXTING - okay so here's the thing, sure it's easy to avoid actually speaking and awkward trying to get someone off the phone moment by texting, but it has srsly gotten out of hand. Every single person I see is so preoccupied with texting that they can barely hold an actually conversation let alone answer their phone. . .hmmm someone is calling, no worries I'll just text them later?! What in the heck people, when Oprah has to have a ridiculous campaign to stop people from texting while driving then things have definitely gotten out of hand. . .put down the flipping phones and engage in some actual conversation. . .aaaarrgg. . .but if you are my occasional texting buddy please don't shy away I still like a little comment now and again!
Utah/Idaho Hair - I may lose some friends over this one but coming from Seattle I don't really have a whole lot of room to be saying anything about hair anyway, have you seen mine lately . . scary!! Anyway, I can't decide whether I love Utah/Idaho hair or hate it, is it ugly, is it cute, do I secretly want mine like it sometimes. . .the answer is yes, somedays I wake up and wish I still had the crazy bleachy, poofy, short Utah hair. . .and other days I just want to rock that poofy pontytail. . .but I sigh and remember that I am now a brunette, a long straight hippie looking brunette from Washington. . .sigh
Are you loving hating or confused by something. . please do share!

2 comments:
If you only knew how much I loved these posts...
And oh yeah, tent scene from Eclipse... YEAH!
Hate poofy Utah hair. Bleh.
Miss funny Kayrena. Love.
i don't know about the show glee.... but i love the short, cute "utah, idaho, and definately arizona" hair style... I always want to get my hair cut and colored blonde again, but I hate it every time I do it! Maybe one day I will be brave again! (except I think I'm getting too old) The last time I did that, the color went wrong and my hair was almost as yellow as a banana! Seriously!
Post a Comment