Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Month Another List

Because I like lists and because there is just so much crazy fun stuff in the world today it's time for another love/hate list!!!

GLEE - Although I cannot recommend watching the show as it contains some spicy content and inappropriateness for the more conservative Christian audiences, I can recommend the soundtrack. I cannot get enough of my Glee soundtracks, it's the perfect "get motivated for the day" music! Check it out. . .nuff said.

DANNY GOKEY - Okey Dokey I'm loving Danny Gokey! Okay that was the epitome of cheesespice lameness but I love the Rod Steward/Brian Adams raspiness of his voice and the country pop direction he took on his new album.
WORLD OF WARCRAFT - I hope you didn't even think I was going to say that I love this and participate in it. . .no it is the never ending irk in my marriage. Srsly we went to couples therapy over this stupid game once and have actual ground rules so that my amazing husband doesn't get sucked into the vortex of ridiculousness that this game is! DAMASK PRINT - I am deeply in love with the comeback of this romantic print. I am dreaming of a comforter set I saw but had to turn down because my budget would not allow. . .aaahhh, someday I will have a bedroom and a damask comforter!

and this amazing MINI CHANDELIER to accent the femininity of my future bedroom! We might be lucky enough to get Betts Baby #3 if I had this decorating scheme!
ACID WASH SKINNY JEANS Srsly?! I have no words to describe the horridness of this trend. . .I'm sorry if you own a pair or thought a pair would look smashing on you. . .it was bad enough in the 80's please let it pass quickly!
MONOKINI? How about Trashy 1980's Guns and Roses video Girl attire? It's going to be a fun summer by the pool. . .so much people watching for me to do!!

And finally the ASSYMETRICAL PIXIE PUNK CUT . . .or as I like to call it, the "I cut my hair myself!" I know striving to be super fabulous chic by trying a new trendy style because you are down in the dumps sounds like a good idea, but can you imagine the atrocities of growing this cut out when you tire of it? Oh sleep on!
What's on your list this month?

1 comment:

Lexi said...

You. Kill. Me.

I LOVE your lists! You are hilarious and I always get excited to see what is on your list.

Ditto to everything except Glee - I haven't seen it yet. We have way too many shows on our DVR.

The monokini is THE WORST. Unless you are J-Lo, you just can't pull it off. And for some reason it looks skankier than a bikini, even though it has more fabric.

love you to death. good luck on that mini chandelier!