It's time for another revealing chapter of my loves and hates!
I HATE that in reality dreamy vampires like my Edward could do some serious damage to my neck, thank you but I kind of like my blood in my body and our family rule is "no biting."
I LOVE how Vampire Diaries Stefan looks, he is exactly how I imagined book Edward to look in my dreams.
but I love how Edward is so dreamy acting and he always says the right things and at least attempts to read your mind.
I hate those cheesy, bling covered, I made this with my spin art machine shirts that guys wear now
On the other hand, I LOVE me a classic layered plain t-shirt look (and Stefan wears it nicely I must say)
Seriously HATE loungewear with words on the rear like "Juicy" and "PINK". . .I mean really is your tooshie juicy, come on it's disgusting and gross.
But . . . I do LOVE me some classic lounge pants, I could live in them, they are my answer to all bad things, I can literally switch from constricting churchwear to lounge pants in like 30 seconds flat, aaaahhh sweet relief.
Mall shopping is so overrated, it's overpriced, overcrowded, and nearly impossible with children
But I do Love me a great bag of hand me downs that I can browse through in the comfort of my home, and my finances loves it too.
Gladiator Sandals . . .srsly . . .I don't even have words to express how hiiddeeoouus I think these are, they make your legs look short and your ankles look chunky.
Love, love, love some cute Chuck Taylors though. . .why are they called that, aren't they Converse All Stars? Guess I'm too old to figure that out, oh wait I have Google, I'll add it to my to do list.
Okay so what do you love and hate?
I HATE that in reality dreamy vampires like my Edward could do some serious damage to my neck, thank you but I kind of like my blood in my body and our family rule is "no biting."
I LOVE how Vampire Diaries Stefan looks, he is exactly how I imagined book Edward to look in my dreams.
but I love how Edward is so dreamy acting and he always says the right things and at least attempts to read your mind.
I hate those cheesy, bling covered, I made this with my spin art machine shirts that guys wear now
On the other hand, I LOVE me a classic layered plain t-shirt look (and Stefan wears it nicely I must say)
Seriously HATE loungewear with words on the rear like "Juicy" and "PINK". . .I mean really is your tooshie juicy, come on it's disgusting and gross.
But . . . I do LOVE me some classic lounge pants, I could live in them, they are my answer to all bad things, I can literally switch from constricting churchwear to lounge pants in like 30 seconds flat, aaaahhh sweet relief.
Mall shopping is so overrated, it's overpriced, overcrowded, and nearly impossible with children
But I do Love me a great bag of hand me downs that I can browse through in the comfort of my home, and my finances loves it too.
Gladiator Sandals . . .srsly . . .I don't even have words to express how hiiddeeoouus I think these are, they make your legs look short and your ankles look chunky.
Love, love, love some cute Chuck Taylors though. . .why are they called that, aren't they Converse All Stars? Guess I'm too old to figure that out, oh wait I have Google, I'll add it to my to do list.
Okay so what do you love and hate?
2 comments:
Love this post. Also hate the pants with words on the butt.
SO with you on Stefan being hotter than Edward. I wish he looked like that instead of a Harry Potter character... oh wait...
Go lounge pants!!
When we went to Disneyland a few years ago, I thought that Dad was gonna pee his pants before we even went on the roller coaster cuz we saw a lady with Juicy sweats on. I am with you. I don't want anyone thinkin my booty is juicy... gross.
Post a Comment