Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

We did it! We made it 10 years together! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man in my life who I love so much and loves me so much in return. I used to have this checklist of all the things my future husband needed to have . . .little did I know that most of the things I thought were so important weren't and what was really important is that I married someone who loved me more than anything else in the world! Thank you Scott for putting up with me for 10 years through thick and thin, bad times and good times, fat times and skinny times, highs and lows, and most importantly thank you for being such an amazing spiritual leader in our home. Thank you for always making me laugh, for giving me two beautiful daughters, for teaching me how to "breathe" in life, and for loving me unconditionally. I love you. I hope the next 10 years are even better than the first!

2 comments:

Paul Zimmerman said...

Congratulations! It doesn't seem like long ago that we were down in Phoenix and trying to figure out what to do when the engine in your car died.

Shauna said...

Wow, I don't know where to start. I loved all of the new posts. First of all, Happy 10th Anniversary! How great! You two are so awesome. It looks like you all had a fabulous time at your parents. The girls are adorable in all of their pictures. I really like the picture of Avonleah by herself with the pioneer bonnet on. I also love little Adelaide's blessing picture with her smiling really big. What cutie!. The clipboards turned out darling. Which one is yours? And I love all of the fun things your family did at your reunion. You guys know how to throw a party. I hope you are doing o.k. It is always sad to say good bye to your family. We need to have you come visit when the heat spell is over. It is 89 degrees inside my house right now. Which is better than the 106 degrees it is outside right? Talk to you soon!