I am blessed to have a husband that treasures the fact that he's a father! As soon as our first little girl was born he just rose to the challenge of being a really good father and since our second little girl was born he has just magnified that ten times. He is an amazing father and husband and we are really blessed that he provides us with so much love, spiritual strength and the things we need. Avonleah and I made his some pajama shorts this year so he'll stop sleeping in his bulky cargo shorts and because of his secret and obsessive WOW habit we had a mouse pad with a collage of him and his girls' pictures made so he'll remember us when he's in the throes of a LONG raid (for the record and so I won't be in trouble he really does only play WOW after the girls are asleep)! Happy Father's Day Scott!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
I am blessed to have a husband that treasures the fact that he's a father! As soon as our first little girl was born he just rose to the challenge of being a really good father and since our second little girl was born he has just magnified that ten times. He is an amazing father and husband and we are really blessed that he provides us with so much love, spiritual strength and the things we need. Avonleah and I made his some pajama shorts this year so he'll stop sleeping in his bulky cargo shorts and because of his secret and obsessive WOW habit we had a mouse pad with a collage of him and his girls' pictures made so he'll remember us when he's in the throes of a LONG raid (for the record and so I won't be in trouble he really does only play WOW after the girls are asleep)! Happy Father's Day Scott!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment