Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Conference Weekend Fun

Conference viewing is particularly difficult with young children and thank goodness we had coloring fun, lots of treats and of course the tent set up for the afternoon session viewing! Avonleah of course kept asking, "just how long IS church today?" It must have felt like an eternity to a four year old . I must say that I'm surprised we actually heard any of it between the constant chattering between Avonleah and her make believe world, Scott consistently telling Avonleah to talk in her quiet voice, Adelaide crying then wanting to be talked to with her darling new smile, and the whole time I was just fighting to keep my eyes open . . .I'm definitely glad we DVR'd the sessions so I can have some review! I am so grateful for the guidance given to help me be a better mother, wife, and woman in this amazing world we live in today. I always gain a renewed sense of purpose after conference and a revived zeal to go forward and become a better person with a stronger testimony of the love of my Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments: