- Burp cloths are an essential item especially when wearing dark clothing . . .spit up is not an easy thing to disguise since white polka dots went out in 1984
- Sleep is not overrated - even three hours in a row would be comparable to a day at the spa right now, how I ever survived college is a mystery to me, maybe kissing boys in the early morning hours had something to do with it. . .or studying I mean!
- nothing is more peaceful than holding a sleeping newborn . . .in fact often I hold her and just can't help but doze off and the next thing I know Avonleah has ingested the whole hidden bag of chocolates, half of my diet coke and is secretly trying to queue up Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for the 4th time. . .
- Contrary to all indicators 4 year olds really can't break the baby . . .in fact babies are incredibly resilient to overzealous hugs, kisses, and being carried by the front of their pajamas
- Nursing pads can save you from loads of embarrassment . . .yes I learned this from experience and let's just say that I won't forget them again
- Just when you think you're safe to change the diaper a baby will surprise with a whole new sets of "waterworks!"
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Sleepless In Seattle . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!!! :) Hang in there girl! You know it just gets easier as they get older.... but it makes us sad because they grow up soooooo fast. But, with growing up means more sleep!!!! :)
So damn cute. I just want to eat her up and kiss her.....
Uncle Dy
Post a Comment