Friday, March 6, 2009

All About Avonleah

My sister-in-law's husband did this impromptu photo shoot of Avonleah a little while ago and I just got copies of these amazing pictures and thought I'd share since they capture all faces and personalities of this amazing little four year old I'm blessed to be the mother of. Each night I share my top three favorite things I love about her that day and so here's mine from today.
  1. I love her unquenchable zest for life, she manages to make the best of every and any circumstance and always is quick to make us laugh or surprise us with something amazingly profound.
  2. I love how her eyes just sparkle. . .she smiles and I can feel it all the way to my soul, she just radiates personality and her smile makes everything okay even on the hard days.
  3. I love how well she is adjusting to being a big sister and is graciously sharing her position as princess in our house. She shows such kindness and concern for little Adelaide and is an amazing helper.

2 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

THose are the cutest pictures ever! I love 'em!!!! The second pic down, the b and w, that is so you! I see you in her, or her in you so much there! Usually I think she looks like your husband, but that is you!!!!! Hope things are going well with the new baby! I still want to hold her!! :)

Laura said...

Very cute, I love all the facets of her personality! She is a ray of sunshine.