On October 1st Avonleah informed me she was going to be Spiderman for Halloween . I must admit that I felt a twinge of pain as I reluctantly said, "oh you would make a super Spiderman" while secretly wanting to put a magic spell on her and make her choose a princess or at least something easily assembled from our dress up box! By the second week of October she had moved on to a unicorn, a pirate (and not a "pretty one"), and finally settled on a puppy dog. As I was frantically deciding how to make a puppy dog costume with a tag that said, "Lucky" (she's specific in her demands) she saw a preview for the new Tinkerbell movie and our whole world turned upside down! All of the sudden she was a fairy princess casting spells on us to help us go to sleep, to help her dinner disappear, to make her stay awake all night long, and then she started drinking milk all the time because it was "fairy milk that makes her wings grow and fly!" She even cast a spell on me so I would "talk nicer and not watch when she was doing something bad!" It's been eventful I must say. So our little Tinkerbell emerged from the ashes of Spiderman and puppies and I have to say she looked so darn adorable, plus you can tell she was just loving every minute of it. By the end of the trunk or treating event we attended she had tears in her eyes because her feet hurt so bad from the hopping/flying she had been doing for hours!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Spiderman and Fairy Princesses!
On October 1st Avonleah informed me she was going to be Spiderman for Halloween . I must admit that I felt a twinge of pain as I reluctantly said, "oh you would make a super Spiderman" while secretly wanting to put a magic spell on her and make her choose a princess or at least something easily assembled from our dress up box! By the second week of October she had moved on to a unicorn, a pirate (and not a "pretty one"), and finally settled on a puppy dog. As I was frantically deciding how to make a puppy dog costume with a tag that said, "Lucky" (she's specific in her demands) she saw a preview for the new Tinkerbell movie and our whole world turned upside down! All of the sudden she was a fairy princess casting spells on us to help us go to sleep, to help her dinner disappear, to make her stay awake all night long, and then she started drinking milk all the time because it was "fairy milk that makes her wings grow and fly!" She even cast a spell on me so I would "talk nicer and not watch when she was doing something bad!" It's been eventful I must say. So our little Tinkerbell emerged from the ashes of Spiderman and puppies and I have to say she looked so darn adorable, plus you can tell she was just loving every minute of it. By the end of the trunk or treating event we attended she had tears in her eyes because her feet hurt so bad from the hopping/flying she had been doing for hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How stinkin' cute is that??? I so need a little girl to dress up!!! We have to do a Power Ranger and Batman this year!!! I wish my kids were still little so I could dress them the way I want to!!! :)
She was SO cute at trunk or treat! I love that girl!
Post a Comment