Monday, September 8, 2008

Wild Waves and Enchanted Village


My little firetruck driver

I love this handsome man!

Her latest cheesy smile, it reminds me a little of Chandler Bing on Friends


Deciding whether to attempt the carousel or not, yes I did say carousel, pretty risky eh?




My own King Arthur
Our good friend Lorianne invited us to her company's employee appreciation day at Wild Waves and Enchanted Village and we had so much fun. The morning started out with only small tears on my part as I tried on my summer shorts and capris and was sad to find out that my expanding midsection did not allow me to button any of them without feeling like I may never be able to breathe or sit down, so I had to settle for some maternity jeans and being a little hotter than I wanted, but oh well at least my growing belly means our baby is growing healthy as well! After arriving I was only mildly disappointed because every single ride was prohibited for pregnant ladies but watching Scott and Avonleah enjoy themselves was satisfaction enough. Usually Avonleah is very much of a risk taker but recently we've noticed she understands the consequences of things and is a little more timid to try new and unknown things so it only took her an hour of my coaxing and bribing and threatening to get brave enough to try some rides of her own and then there was no stopping her! Initially she had also said that she didn't want to do the water stuff so we didn't pack swimwear, but at the end she changed her mind and we spent a good hour watching her get her non-swimwear totally soaking wet! It was so much fun and a great ending so an eventful weekend . . .after we got home and she took a nap she woke up with . . .PINK EYE . . the fun never ends around here!

1 comment:

curly girl said...

We haven't been there yet...it looks like fun! In fact, we've told the kids that b/c we're not going to the fair this year, we'll save the money and buy passes to Ench Village next summer.

What do you think? Good move or bad move?