
We finally found a new car to replace the Honda! Avonleah shed a few tears because of course she wanted a red car like Lightening McQueen but we had to explain nicely that blue was the coolest new color of cars and red cars required a lot more money from the piggy bank! So this is our 2005 Hyundai Elantra with only 60,000 miles and in true Salesman Scott fashion we walked out the door of the dealership paying only $6,800. . .I think we got a steal although I too agree the color is something to be desired, but hey, it runs, it's got working A/C and brand new tires so I'm not complaining!!!
2 comments:
Score!!
I'm afraid I'm a fan of So You Think You Can Dance too. So is Allyson
Now that is a kick ass ride. NO SPEEDING DAMMIT!! love ya. Unc D
Post a Comment