


Reasons I have hovered near the brink of insanity for the last ten days: (caution venting to follow)
- Avonleah has battled strep throat, never ending fevers hovering near 102-103 degrees, a mouth full of cold sores and fever blisters that are painful enough to cause her to give up her dearest pluggy leading to three long and tedious doctor office visits
- Scott being hired at Boeing and immediately going on strike, his current daytime job boss disappearing as soon as pay day came upon us
- Automobile accident, total loss, buying a new vehicle . . .
- Pregnancy hormones, weight gain, and utter unattractive feeling that goes with that!
Should I go on? So through all of this I have attempted to be a nice and patient wife and mother and have failed miserably I'm afraid . . .I believe there was an incident where I told my sweet Avonleah that I would spank her if she kept crying and didn't take the disgusting medicine. . .So in an attempt to bring a closure to all the negative energy Scott and I took Avonleah on the field trip to Gordon Trucking! She didn't feel completely up to par but I think it was fun for her to see the big trucks, and sit in cab and see the sleeper cab. . .this of course was followed by an afternoon of nonstop crying over how she felt, but "this too shall pass!" And in her defense I am no piece of cake when I'm sick so I understand her whineyness!
No comments:
Post a Comment