
So normally I should post a birthday pose of myself celebrating my birthday in all my beautiful glory but . . .well to be honest, being almost 17 weeks pregnant and feeling like a giant oompa loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I am just vain enough not to post any of those taken of me this week! Perhaps after I pass the halfway mark I'll feel more comfortable showing off my expanding belly and chin for that matter! So anyway, Scott and Avonleah surprised me with cheesecake in bed, complete with a "fire candle" and a beautiful homemade card with roses on the front, which is all I asked for and Avonleah sang Happy Birthday with such exuberance it was just perfect! It was such a fun morning and although I had to teach Relief Society and spend the day in church meetings it was really a nice birthday. My good friend Laura invited me over for some yummy taco soup and another round of birthday cake so I was appropriately spoiled, plus I got calls and emails from everyone wishing me the best so I felt so loved. . .thank you everyone for making it a great birthday.
3 comments:
WHAT?! I had no idea it was your big day (no pun!)! Happy belated birthday, dear one!
Happy Birthda Girl! Sounds like you had a great one! :) Cheese cake! yum!
Was thinking about you all day on your birthday. I would love to have an email address and phone number. I am so excited about your growing belly! I love you tons and miss you even more!! Hugs...
Post a Comment