Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Angel Betts 1975-2008



Uncle Bob put together this beautiful tribute to honor the life of Scott's sister Angel who passed away in June. We will miss her smile and will treasure the short years we got to spend with her.

2 comments:

curly girl said...

Thank you so much for sharing that video with us. It is good to put a face with her name, and I'm just so sorry that this is how I was introduced to her! You are all in our prayers, and my dearest wish for you all is "peace beyond understanding."

curly girl said...

Kayrena, I just realized that I might have been logged in as Maria when I posted that comment? (I was working on the BLRS blog). Anyway, I just wanted you to know that it was from me, Kristin! ;) Not that Maria wouldn't echo my sentiments, though!