Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sunday Afternoon BBQ's and Family Get-Togethers
For the past couple of Sundays the Bett's family has been getting together at Mom and Dad Betts' home for BBQs.

It's been really great for Avonleah to get to hang out with her cousins and for Scott to spend time with his brother and sisters. I think Uncle Andy was the one who let the kids play his Nintendo DS and they all looked so darn cute crowded on the floor together trying to figure the thing out. Hayden looks like he's claimed the title as "master of the game" but no one seems to be complaining!
Scott and Angel have always been really close and it's been fun for them to live so close together and see each other on a regular basis, I thought this was a cute picture of the both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i MISS you guys. Angel and Scott look so much alike then him and Em. It's nice to have family to spend time with..I have been distant from mine, long story..LOVE YA
Woah, they really look alike! And cousin time is awesome. I sure wish ours lived closer!
They look so happy I love it! Miss her so much! Rayray
Post a Comment