Sunday, May 18, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine




It happened it broke 80 degrees finally! It probably won't happen again until . . .maybe July but it happened and we had a wonderful afternoon of splashing our feet in the pool and attempting to remember how fun it was to actually get more than just our feet into the pool! It was so much fun and it felt good to see the sunshine after a long winter of rain and gloominess.
At 8:30 pm it took a lot of bribery and crying and everything in between to get little Miss Sunshine back inside for a shower and bed. . .since it doesn't get dark now until very late in the day she kept saying, "but the sun is still up, it's not my bedtime until the sun is gone!"

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great pics. I thought I would leave a comment since I look at it and see your fun blog. The side ponytail, the best of the 80's hair styles.

Laura said...

I too enjoyed the sunshine, but we took no pictures, as we were all lying on the floor with the fan swishing over us, eating our drippy popsicles and trying not to touch each other (that was mostly Ammon and Shayla with the touching thing). So as you can see, it wasn't really a sight you would want to "remember forever." :) I forgot you had a pool. You better be ready for us to drop by next time the thermometer pops up to 90!

curly girl said...

Um, you have a pool?!? Have you been intentionally holding out on us?! You are a lucky little splashy ducky!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and uhh..i have the cutest neice ever! in the entire world...case closed, she is the cutest girl ever! toes are my favorite, this summer will be so fun with her. bring her bathing suit for the reunion, we're playing in the waterrr
[=